Lingusamy’s Tamil film Vettai is going to be dubbed in Telugu. Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul have played lead roles in this film. The film’s Tamil version, which has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is going to hit the screens in Tamil Nadu on January 14. The film is already making waves, thanks to the star cast and there’s a buzz that the film might be remade in Hindi sometime soon. The entire star cast of the film has already made their presence felt in Andhra Pradesh, although neither Madhavan nor Arya have the crowd pulling capacity like Karthi or Suriya. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music of this film.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion