Fans of Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar are yet to come to terms with 2.0’s teaser leak. However, the stunning visuals and top notch VFX in the unfinished teaser have left everyone in awe. And Shankar’s latest statement about the film’s VFX has further escalated the expectations on the movie.
“The visual effects in 2.0 will make the movie look like a Hollywood flick,” Shankar said recently, further adding that the amount of VFX in 2.0 is double that of Robot. Incidentally, the film’s hero Rajinikanth too had said the same during 2.0’s audio launch event in Dubai last year. Needless to say, fans are highly curious to witness Shankar’s out of the world visualization in this 400 crore 3D spectacle.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson and several other popular actors are part of 2.0. Lyca Productions banner has produced the movie and AR Rahman has scored the film’s music.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?