In what could be said as a shocking incident, a viewer named Amarnath suffered a massive cardiac arrest while watching Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi in a theater in Hyderabad. Onlookers rushed him to the hospital but sadly, the doctors declared him dead.
Reacting immediately to this news, director Ohmkar rushed to Amarnath’s house and paid respects to his family. He also promised them financial help. Raju Gari Gadhi is a horror comedy and is doing exceptionally well in all its areas of release.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI