In what could be said as a shocking incident, a viewer named Amarnath suffered a massive cardiac arrest while watching Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi in a theater in Hyderabad. Onlookers rushed him to the hospital but sadly, the doctors declared him dead.
Reacting immediately to this news, director Ohmkar rushed to Amarnath’s house and paid respects to his family. He also promised them financial help. Raju Gari Gadhi is a horror comedy and is doing exceptionally well in all its areas of release.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you