Popular Tamil star Vijay Antony’s next film is Indra Sena. The film’s first look poster was unveiled by Megastar Chiranjeevi last week. The film features an emotional brother sentiment drama, apart from the thrilling action episodes.
Currently, Indra Sena’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing. The makers are planning to release the film’s audio album soon. Senior heroine Radhika Sarathkumar and Fathima Vijay Antony are jointly producing the movie under R Studios and Vijay Antony Film Corporation banners, while G Srinivasan is the director.
Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi are the primary cast in the film. Apart from scoring the music, Vijay Antony will also be editing the movie.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album