Earlier today, Vijay Devarakonda’s new film in the direction of Anand Shankar was launched today in Hyderabad. The film is a bilingual and will be made in Tamil simultaneously.
The latest we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a young politician in this film. The reports suggest that the film is a political drama and Vijay will be carrying his father’s legacy in the film.
Gnyanavel Raja of Studio Green is helming this project which has Mehrene as the female lead.
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films