Vijay Devarakonda’s long delayed film Arjun Reddy is finally gearing up for release. The film’s theatrical rights were bought by Asian Films and KFC Entertainments and they’ll release the film in both the Telugu states.
The film stars Vijay Devarakonda as a short-tempered and arrogant medical student, and Shalini is the lead actress. Given their strong background in theatre, the film is said to be an emotional feast with both their performances being a major highlight.
Radhan has scored the music and Sandeep Reddy has directed the film. More details about the exact date of release will be revealed soon.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you