Vijay Devarakonda is on a roll these days. After the stunning success of ‘Arjun Reddy’, the actor was flooded with numerous offers, and currently, he is shooting for Parasuram’s film which is being produced by GA2 banner.
Meanwhile, his next film, tentatively titled ‘Shikaru’, is currently in post-production phase. The film’s shooting was wrapped up few days ago, and these days, the team is busy with the dubbing process.
GA2 and UV Creations banner have jointly produced the film. Rahul Sankritiyan has directed this film.
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero