Following the grand success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda’s popularity transcended beyond Tollywood. Several filmmakers from Tamil and Kannada movie industries are keen on collaborating with the young heart-throb.
Now, as per the latest reports, young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame has recently narrated a script to Vijay. The actor reportedly loved the story and expressed his desire to be part of the film. However, Vijay has a long list of movies to be wrapped up before taking this project on floors.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock