Following the grand success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda’s popularity transcended beyond Tollywood. Several filmmakers from Tamil and Kannada movie industries are keen on collaborating with the young heart-throb.
Now, as per the latest reports, young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame has recently narrated a script to Vijay. The actor reportedly loved the story and expressed his desire to be part of the film. However, Vijay has a long list of movies to be wrapped up before taking this project on floors.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej