Earlier today, senior Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao demanded a ban on Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy. VHR alleged that KCR and KTR are encouraging Arjun Reddy only because Vijay Deverakonda is their relative.
In his response, Vijay Deverakonda posted a wacky message on his Facebook page. Vijay said that if appreciating Arjun Reddy makes KTR his relative, then SS Rajamouli would be his father and Rana, Nani, Sharwanand and Varun Tej are his brothers.
Not stopping here, Vijay went on to say that Samantha, Anu Emmanuel and Mehreen Pirzada are his sisters-in-law as he doesn’t know the feeling of having a sister. Vijay concluded saying that while they are striving to take cinema and mindsets forward, some are still stuck in “thoda kottadam” (thigh slapping).
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you