It’s well-known that Vijay Deverakonda is all set to debut in Kollywood very soon. Leading Tamil production house Studio Green will bankroll the movie and Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame will direct it. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in February.
In his latest interview, director Anand Shankar revealed that his film with the Arjun Reddy star is going to be an intense drama. Incidentally, Vijay has been seen in a few romantic comedies so far, while Anand Shankar is popular for his thrillers. But by chosing an intense drama, both the young talents are changing tracks for their first collaboration.
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?