Following the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy, young hero Vijay Deverakonda turned quite busy with a handful of projects. The actor is currently shooting for two films in GA2 and UV Creations banners. He will also be seen in a crucial role in the much-awaited biopic, Savitri.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Vijay Deverakonda’s next film in acclaimed filmmaker Kranthi Madhav’s direction will go on floors in April. The film will be an intense romantic drama and it will be bankrolled by senior producer KS Ramarao. More details about the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew are awaited.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock