Director Vijay Kumar Konda, started his career with a super hit in the form of Gundejari Gallantayyinde. He consolidated his position with Naga Chaitanya’s Oka Laila Kosam which had decent success at the box office. If the current reports are to be believed, he is all set to direct stylish star Allu Arjun.
Going into details, Bunny has apparently okayed a script narrated by Vijay Kumar, and the project is likely to materialize once he finishes Trivikram’s next. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you