Director Vijay Kumar Konda, started his career with a super hit in the form of Gundejari Gallantayyinde. He consolidated his position with Naga Chaitanya’s Oka Laila Kosam which had decent success at the box office. If the current reports are to be believed, he is all set to direct stylish star Allu Arjun.
Going into details, Bunny has apparently okayed a script narrated by Vijay Kumar, and the project is likely to materialize once he finishes Trivikram’s next. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week