Director Vijay Kumar Konda, started his career with a super hit in the form of Gundejari Gallantayyinde. He consolidated his position with Naga Chaitanya’s Oka Laila Kosam which had decent success at the box office. If the current reports are to be believed, he is all set to direct stylish star Allu Arjun.
Going into details, Bunny has apparently okayed a script narrated by Vijay Kumar, and the project is likely to materialize once he finishes Trivikram’s next. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you