Star writer K.V.Vijayendra Prasad, who gave trendsetting stories like Samara Simha Reddy, is one of the highly celebrated writers in Tollywood. He is also the story writer for his son ace director SS Rajamouli’s films.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Vijayendra Prasad revealed an interesting fact that NTR’s biggest blockbuster, Simhadri, was actually written for Natasimha Balayya, but due to some reasons it did not materialize that time.
He also added that he had narrated the same script to Jr.NTR by making minor changes and that the film went on to become a game changer in TFI.
Vijayendra Prasad-Rajamouli’s upcoming flick, Baahubali The Conclusion, is releasing worldwide on April 28th amidst high expectations.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas