Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens on September 15.
Srivalli also features Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli’s voice-over for a few crucial parts in the film. The film’s trailer had turned several heads with a bold and intriguing plot.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar under Reshmas Arts banner.
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam