Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens on September 15.
Srivalli also features Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli’s voice-over for a few crucial parts in the film. The film’s trailer had turned several heads with a bold and intriguing plot.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar under Reshmas Arts banner.
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration