Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens on September 15.
Srivalli also features Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli’s voice-over for a few crucial parts in the film. The film’s trailer had turned several heads with a bold and intriguing plot.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar under Reshmas Arts banner.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you