Writer Vijendra Prasad became hugely famous all over India after the super success of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. He is the most busiest writer in India currently and his upcoming project, Jaguar has gone on floors recently.
Jaguar is a Kannada Telugu bilingual and has ex-prime minister Deve Gowda’s grandson, Nikhil Kumar as the main lead. The film will be an out and out commercial pot boiler and have an intriguing story line written by the legendary writer. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
- Lavanya Tripathi reveals her dream
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
Articles that might interest you