Writer Vijendra Prasad became hugely famous all over India after the super success of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. He is the most busiest writer in India currently and his upcoming project, Jaguar has gone on floors recently.
Jaguar is a Kannada Telugu bilingual and has ex-prime minister Deve Gowda’s grandson, Nikhil Kumar as the main lead. The film will be an out and out commercial pot boiler and have an intriguing story line written by the legendary writer. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper