Writer Vijendra Prasad became hugely famous all over India after the super success of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. He is the most busiest writer in India currently and his upcoming project, Jaguar has gone on floors recently.
Jaguar is a Kannada Telugu bilingual and has ex-prime minister Deve Gowda’s grandson, Nikhil Kumar as the main lead. The film will be an out and out commercial pot boiler and have an intriguing story line written by the legendary writer. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you