During the promotions of Hello, Nagarjuna revealed that Vikram Kumar will soon direct Chaitanya Akkineni very soon. Today, in an interview with a leading portal, Vikram confirmed the film and said that he is currently scripting for the film.
The above said project will be a youthful entertainer with a mix of action in it and will start its shoot once Chay wraps up his new film Savyasachi which is currently on floors.
Vikram also said that he will be working with Suriya very soon and is also scripting for yet another project for the star hero.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia