Vikram said that he is currently in talks with both Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu and has narrated them a few scripts. Though nothing has been confirmed as yet, Virkam says that both the stars have approved the concept and the work for the full scripts is currently on.
Adding further, Vikram said that both these films will be in true commercial style but the way they will be narrated with a unique screenplay will be the highlight. Both these projects might kick start in the year 2017.
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing