Vikram said that he is currently in talks with both Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu and has narrated them a few scripts. Though nothing has been confirmed as yet, Virkam says that both the stars have approved the concept and the work for the full scripts is currently on.
Adding further, Vikram said that both these films will be in true commercial style but the way they will be narrated with a unique screenplay will be the highlight. Both these projects might kick start in the year 2017.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you