Vikram is playing dual roles in AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film which is titled Shiva Thandavam in Telugu. He’ll be seen as a RAW agent, which is India’s external intelligence agency, and another role is making quite a lot of buzz in Tamil film industry. He’s reportedly playing the role of a visually challenged person who uses his sense of hearing to locate people. AL Vijay told the media that the role was inspired from Daniel Kish, who revolutionized the concept of echolocation or ‘seeing through sounds’. Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson are playing lead roles in this action entertainer. C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version. GV Prakash has composed the music.
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
Articles that might interest you