Versatile star Vikram and mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari joined forces for the first time in 2003 for the blockbuster cop story, Saamy. The duo is reuniting after 13 long years for Saamy’s sequel.
Tentatively titled Saamy 2, the sequel will go on floors in September and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. In his latest interview, Hari said that the sequel will be much grander in terms of its scale and even confirmed that it will feature two leading heroines.
Tamil media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Trisha, who was seen in Saamy, will be repeated in the sequel, while Nayanthara is in talks for the other female lead’s role.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked