Some time back, we have reported that S J Suryah has been confirmed to play the negative lead in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film with A R Muragadoss. Latest update is that Suryah’s latest film Iraivi, directed by Karthik Subbaraj has released today with some fabulous reviews.
Suryah in particular has been getting superb reviews for his crazy role in the film. Be it his looks or the dialogue delivery, the director turned actor has hit the bulls eye.
This is quite a welcome news as many were quite sceptical as to why Suryah was roped in for such a huge role. Shooting of this film will kick start once Mahesh comes back from his London vacation.
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor
- Powerful title in consideration for young Mega hero’s next?