Vimala Raman, who has vanished from Telugu cinema after Kullu Manali, has resurfaced with a big news. She has signed a new Hindi film titled Mumbai Mirror. Her recent Malayalam film Dam 999 made a lot of buzz, although it didn’t do well at box office. Now, she’s trying her best to find a breakthrough in Bollywood. Mumbai Mirror will be her second Hindi film as she had earlier signed Afra Tafari. Confirming the update, she recently posted on Twitter that she has already begun shooting for the film in Mumbai. Lets see if lady luck smiles on her at least this time.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled