We have seen many child artists turning heroes in recent times. The latest one to join this list is Naga Anvesh. This young artist is the son of Krishna Reddy, who produced the hit film Sindhura Puvvu.
Anvesh had acted as a child artist in the Venkatesh starrer ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ and is now making his hero debut with a new film titled ‘Vinavayya Ramayya’. Shooting of this film is complete and the makers have decided to launch the film on the 19th of this month.
This romantic entertainer is helmed by ‘Chirunavutho’ fame G. Ramprasad. Anup Rubens scores music while ace cinematographer Rasool Ellore handles the camera.
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
Articles that might interest you