A few months ago, strong rumours surfaced about V.V.Vinayak’s political entry. His name was linked to a political party and he was tipped to be in the race for the Rajahmundry M.P. seat. However, Vinayak has ruled out any such political entry for now.
“Right now I am busy with my friend Bellamkonda’s film and I will be launching his son as a hero through this. Samantha is the heroine in this commercial entertainer and we will be shooting in Dubai very soon. I am not interested in politics for now”, he was quoted as saying.
After this movie, Vinayak is expected to work with NTR. At a time when everyone is raring to jump into politics, Vinayak seems to be a notable exception.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you