After a lot of deliberation, Megastar Chiranjeevi zeroed in on VV Vinayak as the director of his most eagerly awaited comeback 150th film. A couple of months later, Khaidi No.150 materialized and the movie is all set for a huge release on the 11th of this month.
In one of the promotional interviews, VV Vinayak revealed that he had initially thought of roping in only two heroines for this remake version of the Tamil blockbuster, Kaththi.
VV Vinayak wanted to cast either Anushka or Kajal since the very beginning, even though many people suggested him to choose Bollywood heroines. However, the director had finally cast Kajal as Anushka became quite busy.
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil