After the memorable success of his latest Tamil outing Marudhu, actor Vishal is all set to release the film in Telugu as Rayudu, which will hit the screens May 27. The film, a rural action drama, has been directed by Muttaiah and it stars Telugu girl Sri Divya as Vishal’s love interest.
Speaking to a popular media house as part of the film promotions, Vishal exuded confidence on Rayudu’s success. The actor said that he wants to erase Pandem Kodi from the minds his Telugu fans and replace it with the success of Rayudu.
Vishal will soon commence shooting for the Tamil remake of NTR’s Temper.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?