Looks like Vishal is going to turn heads with his new film. The latest news coming in from Chennai reveals that Vishal has been roped in to play the negative role in Malayalam superstar, Mohan Lal’s next.
The film will be directed by Unni Krishnan and will also be released in both Tamil and Telugu. Reports suggest that Vishal has immensely liked the project and has given his nod.
An official announcement will be made soon in this regard.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon