Looks like Vishal is going to turn heads with his new film. The latest news coming in from Chennai reveals that Vishal has been roped in to play the negative role in Malayalam superstar, Mohan Lal’s next.
The film will be directed by Unni Krishnan and will also be released in both Tamil and Telugu. Reports suggest that Vishal has immensely liked the project and has given his nod.
An official announcement will be made soon in this regard.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you