Vishal, the Telugu boy who made a decent name for himself in Tamil film industry, is all set to greet his Telugu fans this summer. The actor’s latest Tamil film Marudhu is being dubbed into Telugu as Rayudu and the film will release on May 20th. Rayudu’s first look was unveiled today.
Rayudu is a mass action entertainer and the film stars Telugu actress Sri Divya playing the female lead. The film is directed by Mutthaiah. Rayudu’s audio will be launched in the first week of May. Vishal’s last few films failed to score big in Telugu and he is hoping to strike a solid success this time around.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you