Telugu hero Vishal’s latest Tamil film, Kaththi Sandai, is all set for its release on November 18th. The film’s audio album will be unveiled on the 7th of this month. Currently, the movie’s unit is busy wrapping up the dubbing formalities.
The film is titled Okkadochadu in Telugu. According to the latest update, Okkadochadu is Vishal’s most expensive film in his career. The film has Tamannaah as the leading lady. Jagapathi Babu, Brahmanandam and JP play crucial roles in this film and they have already completed dubbing for their part.
The film is directed by Suraaj and it is produced by Vishal himself.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you