Vishal’s latest Tamil film, Kaththi Sandai was supposed to release on November 18th. But the makers have now decided to release it in December. The currency ban is also one of the main reasons for this postponement.
The film is titled Okkadochadu in Telugu and has Tamannaah as the leading lady. Jagapathi Babu, Brahmanandam and JP play crucial roles in this film which is touted to be an action entertainer.
Okkadochadu is directed by Suraaj and it is produced by Vishal himself.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you