After a brief lull, Vishnu Manchu scored a decent hit with the mass comedy entertainer, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam. The actor is currently on a signing spree and has reportedly okayed two projects, Senapathi with his father Mohan Babu and Luckkunnodu.
While Senapathi will take some more time to go on floors, Luckkunnodu will go to the sets soon. This film will be directed by Anjali’s Geethanjali director helmed Kiran and apparently, it will be high on comedy, Vishnu’s favorite genre. Vishnu is said to be highly thrilled with the quirky oneliners and funny twists the script is filled with.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you