Young hero Vishnu Manchu and Brahmanandam entertained viewers with some superb comedy in the film ‘Dhee’. The movie went on to be come a big hit at the Box Office. They repeated that magic with ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ in 2012 and that film was a pretty good hit too.
Now Vishnu and Brahmanandam are all set to entertain viewers yet again with ‘Doosukeltha’. Veeru Potla is the director of this movie and he has reportedly come up with some very entertaining comedy sequences for these two actors. Those who have seen the footage are saying that the film is set to bring one more hit for Vishnu.
Lavanya, who made her debut with Andhala Rakshasi, is going to be seen as the heroine in this movie. Vishnu is producing this film on his home banner and shooting is largely complete.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?