Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma, is churning out films one after the other. He manages to create quite a sensation with his unique star cast and next to work in his direction is none other than Vishnu Manchu.
If the current reports are to be believed, Ramu is all set to direct Vishnu in a film titled Golusu. Apparently, Rana was supposed to be doing the film but backed out at the last minute. This film will be set amidst gang rivalries and has gone on floors too. This is the third time that Vishnu will be working with Ramu after Rowdy and Anukshanam. An official confirmation is yet to be received. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser