Vishnu Manchu and Lavanya Tripathi are currently shooting for their upcoming film Doosukeltha in Slovenia. A mass song is being shot on the lead pair in Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. Prem Rakshit is the dance choreographer. “I am in Europe shootng in this beautiful city called lubiana, today we are shooting for a “MASS SONG” wish me luck need it badly :p this is my 1st eva mass song:D,” Lavanya posted on her social networking page. On the other hand, it looks like Prem Rakshit’s choreography is taking a toll on Vishnu Manchu. Elaborating further, on a ligher vein, he said, “I am very close of hating dance master Prem Raksith. I am barely able to walk in the evenings after shoot with him.” Veeru Potla is directing the film. Vishnu Manchu is producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. The film was earlier shot in Hyderabad and Tirupathi.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed