According to the latest reports, Vishnu is in talks with young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy, who made his debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Chithralu. Apparently, this project is going to be an adaptation of popular novel, Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The script work is going on at the moment and an official announcement is awaited.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn