According to the latest reports, Vishnu is in talks with young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy, who made his debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Chithralu. Apparently, this project is going to be an adaptation of popular novel, Meda Meeda Abbayi.
The script work is going on at the moment and an official announcement is awaited.
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
Articles that might interest you