Vishnu Manchu unveiled the first look of his upcoming film ‘Achari America Yatra’ earlier today on Twitter. The film, directed by G Nageswara Reddy, will also star Brahmanandam in an important role and most of the film will be shot in the US.
In the past, Vishnu had teamed up with G Nageswara Reddy for Dhenikaina Ready and Edo Rakam Aado Rakam, and both the films turned out to be big hits in Vishnu’s career. A formal announcement is yet to be made about who’s going to play the lead role opposite Vishnu Manchu.
Keerthi Chowdary, Kittu Chowdary are producing the film under Padmaja Pictures banner and ML Kumar Chowdhary is presenting it. Malladi Venkatakrishna Murthy has written the story of this entertainer in which both Vishnu and Brahmanandam will be seen as priests.
— Vishnu Manchu (@iVishnuManchu) March 18, 2017
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you