Just as her debut Telugu film, Rogue, started its principle shooting in Bangkok, svelte Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur has signed yet another Telugu film. Amyra will be seen romancing Vishnu Manchu in the latter’s comedy entertainer under
G. Nageswara Reddy’s direction and Anil Sunkara’s production.
Amyra made her acting debut with the 2013 film Issaq. She later starred opposite Dhanush in Anekudu and went on to follow it up with Emraan Hashmi’s Mr X. The film will also feature Raj Tarun in an important role and the makers are on a hunt to find a suitable actress for him. The film’s regular shooting will commence from early next year.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you