Vishnu Manchu is currently acting in a film in Veeru Potla’s direction. The film was launched in February and the first schedule was shot in and around Tirupati. After a short gap, the film’s second schedule is all set to begin from tomorrow in Hyderabad. For the past days Vishnu Manchu was in Tirupati where he attended the annual day celebrations at Vidyaniketan.
He’ll join the film’s cast and crew in Hyderabad from tomorrow. Lavanya Tripathi (of Andhala Rakshasi fame) is playing the lead role opposite Vishnu. The film is said to be a family entertainer and Vishnu is producing it under 24 Frames Factory banner.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date