Vishnu Manchu is currently acting in a film in Veeru Potla’s direction. The film was launched in February and the first schedule was shot in and around Tirupati. After a short gap, the film’s second schedule is all set to begin from tomorrow in Hyderabad. For the past days Vishnu Manchu was in Tirupati where he attended the annual day celebrations at Vidyaniketan.
He’ll join the film’s cast and crew in Hyderabad from tomorrow. Lavanya Tripathi (of Andhala Rakshasi fame) is playing the lead role opposite Vishnu. The film is said to be a family entertainer and Vishnu is producing it under 24 Frames Factory banner.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you