Megastar Chiranjeevi is one of the most iconic actors of Telugu Cinema and his films were unique for their high entertainment value and heroism. Many movie lovers miss Chiranjeevi’s presence in the industry and the demand has been growing for his comeback. Vishnu Manchu – who score a good hit this year with ‘Dhenikaina Ready’, says that he misses Chiranjeevi’s films as well.
The young star ran into Chiranjeevi at the Chennai airport and spent some time chatting with him. After that, he took to twitter, saying “Met Chiranjeevi uncle in the airport. Loved the time chatting with him. Film lovers like me miss his acting and movies. Sucha aura!”.
In an exclusive interview given to us sometime back, Vishnu expressed his dream to get Chiranjeevi and Mohan Babu together on screen again. Let us hope he convinces these stalwarts to give Telugu film lovers a truly delightful movie experience.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you