Vishnu Manchu’s recent film Dhenikaina Ready has become a huge hit and it gave him a much needed break after a long gap. He has been interacting with the audience and the press in both AP and Kerala to promote the film for the past few days. Now that the verdict on the film is out, he has paid a visit to the famous Ameen Peer Dargah in Kadapa. “Off to Kadapa now to the Darga and then the theatre. Went to the Darga sometime back and prayed and now going there again to pray and thanks,” Vishnu tweeted. Yesterday, he was in Chennai to attend the audio launch of Lakshmi Manchu’s Maranthen Mannithen and from there he went to a theatre in Nellore before visiting Kadapa. The actor is thrilled with the response which his film has been getting in different parts of the state. G Nageshwara Reddy had directed the film and Vishnu produced it on 24 Frames Factory banner. Hansika had played the lead role.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch