Vishnu Manchu’s ongoing bilingual movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction will be wrapping up its second schedule today. The movie’s unit was shooting several crucial romantic scenes at a specially erected set apart from a huge traffic signal scene in Ramoji Film City.
This as-yet-untitled film has Delhi beauty Surabhi playing the female lead. The film’s third schedule will kick-start very soon. SS Thaman is scoring the music, while John Sudheer Pudhota is producing this Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The film’s first look poster will be unveiled soon.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you