Vishnu Manchu’s ongoing bilingual movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction will be wrapping up its second schedule today. The movie’s unit was shooting several crucial romantic scenes at a specially erected set apart from a huge traffic signal scene in Ramoji Film City.
This as-yet-untitled film has Delhi beauty Surabhi playing the female lead. The film’s third schedule will kick-start very soon. SS Thaman is scoring the music, while John Sudheer Pudhota is producing this Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The film’s first look poster will be unveiled soon.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you