Vishnu Manchu’s ongoing bilingual movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction will be wrapping up its second schedule today. The movie’s unit was shooting several crucial romantic scenes at a specially erected set apart from a huge traffic signal scene in Ramoji Film City.
This as-yet-untitled film has Delhi beauty Surabhi playing the female lead. The film’s third schedule will kick-start very soon. SS Thaman is scoring the music, while John Sudheer Pudhota is producing this Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The film’s first look poster will be unveiled soon.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you