Manchu Vishnu and Deva Katta’s untitled action thriller will have its second schedule starting from tomorrow. The unit has already shot several crucial scenes in the first schedule. The film is a remake of the Tamil supe rhit ‘Arima Nambi’. As per the sources, Vishnu wants to finish the shooting as early as possible so he could go for a release before the ICC Cricket World Cup begins.
Also starring Pranitha Subhas as the film’s leading lady, this film will be shot in and around Hyderabad in this second schedule. With this, a major part of the talkie part will be completed. Manchu Vishnu is trying out an all new look for the film. He had already pierced his ears and also underwent training for Thai Martial Art form. More details on the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you