Universal Star Kamal Haasan’s big budget action thriller, ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, is currently being shot in Bangkok. Some action sequences were canned at a Bangkok airbase yesterday. The movie is a sequel to the controversial but very successful ‘Vishwaroopam’. Kamal Haasan is trying to get the project ready for a release in August and the production team is confident about meeting this target.
Unlike ‘Vishwaroopam’, which mostly revolved around Afghanistan and USA, ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ will revolve around India. The movie is being made with top notch technical standards.
Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah will be seen as the film’s heroines.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars