Rana Daggubati’s latest hit, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is releasing in Tamil as Naan Aanaiyittaal. The film, which is an intense political satire, will be hitting the screens on September 8 in Tamil and Malayalam.
Senior filmmaker D Suresh Babu is one of the producers of Nene Raju Nene Mantri and in a recent interview, he expressed complete confidence in the film’s success in Tamil. Suresh Babu said that the ongoing political situation in Tamil Nadu will help the audiences connect with the film.
Following the grand success of Baahubali 2, Rana’s popularity increased multifold across Tamil Nadu. Also, Kajal and Catherine Tresa playing crucial roles will be another advantage for the film’s box-office prospects.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you