Ram’s latest film, Vunnadi Okkate Zingadi has managed to impress the youth big time and is going strong all over. The latest we hear is that the film has made 80 and 72 lakhs in both Krishna and West Godavari regions to date.
These figures are the highest for any Ram film to date. Anupama Parameswaran, in particular, has won a lot of applause for her role as Maha in the film.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, we need to see how much does this film collect in the coming days as many small budget films are ready for release tomorrow.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time