As expected, Ram’s Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi opened to some decent collections on the first day. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 41 lakhs and 26 lakhs in Vizag and Krishna regions respectively.
Even though the storyline was quite routine, the way director Kishore Tirumala narrated the story in a modern way has won the trick for the film all over.
With the weekend on, the collections will get better in the coming days. We need to see how this film performs in the long run.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers