Talking about the dubbed film, Wamiqa revealed that she had initially rejected the offer as she had no interest acting in the Southern Film Industry. She also added that after the makers convinced her that she would be the perfect match, she gave in and accepted the role. She also said that it was one of the best decisions in her career so far.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?