Talking about the dubbed film, Wamiqa revealed that she had initially rejected the offer as she had no interest acting in the Southern Film Industry. She also added that after the makers convinced her that she would be the perfect match, she gave in and accepted the role. She also said that it was one of the best decisions in her career so far.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat