Talking about the dubbed film, Wamiqa revealed that she had initially rejected the offer as she had no interest acting in the Southern Film Industry. She also added that after the makers convinced her that she would be the perfect match, she gave in and accepted the role. She also said that it was one of the best decisions in her career so far.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega