Talking about the dubbed film, Wamiqa revealed that she had initially rejected the offer as she had no interest acting in the Southern Film Industry. She also added that after the makers convinced her that she would be the perfect match, she gave in and accepted the role. She also said that it was one of the best decisions in her career so far.
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
Articles that might interest you