Veteran character artiste Kota Srinivasa Rao is one of the most revered actors in Telugu film industry. Of late, Kota has slowed down and is acting in a very few films due to his old age.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Kota said he wants to act until his death and that he wants to be remembered as an actor forever after his death.
Kota also said that Telugu film industry should encourage more local talent instead of hiring outstation artistes and technicians.
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Rana’s debut web-series is a thriller
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Cult Bollywood star wishes to explore Tollywood
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
Articles that might interest you