Veteran character artiste Kota Srinivasa Rao is one of the most revered actors in Telugu film industry. Of late, Kota has slowed down and is acting in a very few films due to his old age.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Kota said he wants to act until his death and that he wants to be remembered as an actor forever after his death.
Kota also said that Telugu film industry should encourage more local talent instead of hiring outstation artistes and technicians.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you