“If you put aside the film’s collections and records, I will always remember this film all my life for the memorable character I portrayed in this film. This was a good gift given to me by director Sukumar and I am very happy it happened to my 25th film,” Jr. NTR told to a leading newspaper.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you