KL Damodar Prasad comes across as one of the most sensible producers with a subtle touch. He is now basking in on the success of his latest movie ‘Anthaku Mundhu Aa Tarwatha’ which is in to its sixth week now and is doing well in several areas.
Recently the unit of the film went on a success tour. Sharing his experiences of the tour the producer said “In Nizamabad there was a front bencher who complimented about good photography in my film. Although he doesn’t know the technical details he could connect well with the cinematography. Similarly we used one of our assistant director’s phone number for a 5 second scene. Post release there have been in numerous calls to the number which shows the keen observation of the audience”
He further said that every film maker should be a critic of his own work so that quality of films will improve and he said he will make sure to do meaningful cinemas.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date