The fight between the Government and the various film industries across India is turning out to be slightly ugly. The Telugu Film Industry has been protesting vociferously in this matter and MAA president Murali Mohan even threatened to stop film production altogether.
“The plight of Telugu film producers is terrible. Unless the Government rolls back this service tax, film production will become will not become viable. We will stop film production altogether” said Murali Mohan.
The film industries of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and even Bollywood have united to pressurize the Government.
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
Articles that might interest you