The fight between the Government and the various film industries across India is turning out to be slightly ugly. The Telugu Film Industry has been protesting vociferously in this matter and MAA president Murali Mohan even threatened to stop film production altogether.
“The plight of Telugu film producers is terrible. Unless the Government rolls back this service tax, film production will become will not become viable. We will stop film production altogether” said Murali Mohan.
The film industries of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and even Bollywood have united to pressurize the Government.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you